The hike in Tetebatu rice fields is easy and usually takes place from 9:30am to 4:00pm for a 10 to 12km safe and easy walk.
It is possible to adapt the duration according to the desire of the customers.
Along the way the guide gives information in English on local and medicinal plants, varieties of rice, fruits and vegetables grown in the region.
Rice fields tour program
- Departure 9:30am - return around 4:00pm.
- Start from the hotel to the canyon and the “Burung Walet waterfall” – 1 hour,
- Continue the walk among the rice fields and traditional plantations – 1 hour,
- Stop for lunch in a local restaurant - 45 minutes break,
- Take the road and go to observe the black monkeys in the forest – 1 hour,
- Finally come back along the valley in the middle of the magnificent rice terraces – 2 hours,
- Finish with Lombok traditional coffee making at friendly family house from the village – 45 min.